Weekend Watch: ‘The Caretaker,’ Ariana Grande, Food in Motion, Longines Global Champions Tour, BunnyPalooza 2017

“The Caretaker”

The Arsht Center presents “The Caretaker,” a story about two brothers at odds after one invites a homeless man to live with them. Written by Nobel Prize winner Harold Pinter, the play consists of three acts that delve into philosophies regarding social class, empathy and control using a combination of tragedy and comedy. Tickets are available for $20 for university students using the “UTIX” promotion code.

7:30 p.m. April 14-15

4 p.m. April 16

1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

305-949-6722

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande made a splash on “Victorious” as a young actress. Today she is a worldwide phenomenon, garnering Grammy nominations and multi-platinum selling albums. See Ariana Grande perform live on her “Dangerous Woman Tour,” where she will perform hits such as “Dangerous Woman,” “Focus” and “Problem.” Tickets start at $36.

7:30 p.m. April 14

601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

786-777-1000

Food in Motion

Food in Motion happens every second Friday night of the month in Peter Feldman Park. It features food trucks, local products, baked goods and free beer for participants over 21. Guests can bring their own board games and crafts to share with event-goers. Admission is free, and samples are first-come, first-served.

5-11 p.m. April 14

310 NE 6th St., Ft. Lauderdale

954-785-7475

Longines Global Champions Tour

Equestrian professionals are coming to Miami Beach to showcase their horses and impeccable riding abilities on the second stop of the Longines Global Champions Tour. Riders, such as Edwina Tops-Alexander from Australia and Scott Brash from England, will compete with their horses Lintea Tequila and Hello Sanctos, respectively. After Miami Beach, there will be 13 more stops on the tour for riders to gain points to win the overall tournament. Admission is free for spectators, and entry is first-come, first-served.

April 13-15

Between 21st and 22nd streets, Miami Beach

Esther Ponce De Leon

LAKE BUENA VISTA — Hurricane Irma gave Mark Walton a chance to be with his 6-month old daughter and ...

LAKE BUENA VISTA —Apparently, University of Miami All-American receiver Ahmmon Richard’s hamstring w ...

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier was about to head home to Mobile, Alabama, when the bos ...

University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, who grew up in Miami and is the son of the for ...

How’s your landscaping after Hurricane Irma? Did you get it cleaned up (and replaced) as fast as the ...

The two year project looks to improve forecast predictions that would look three to four weeks out, ...

UM students recount how they rode out the storm called Hurricane Irma. ...

The University’s decision to close classes well in advance of the hurricane enabled the successful e ...

The University is moving swiftly and diligently to clear widespread downed trees, power lines, and o ...

The University of Miami continues the recovery effort from Hurricane Irma. ...

The Miami women's tennis team is set to begin its 2017 fall season this weekend, with the major ...

Despite a career-best nine saves by Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the Miami soccer team dropped a 1-0 road d ...

The Miami Hurricanes evacuated Coral Gables ahead of Hurricane Irma and now they move forward as a f ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns to the court this weekend to host Virginia Tech and ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team opens its 2017-18 season Friday at the eighth ann ...