Weekend Watch: ‘The Caretaker,’ Ariana Grande, Food in Motion, Longines Global Champions Tour, BunnyPalooza 2017

“The Caretaker”

The Arsht Center presents “The Caretaker,” a story about two brothers at odds after one invites a homeless man to live with them. Written by Nobel Prize winner Harold Pinter, the play consists of three acts that delve into philosophies regarding social class, empathy and control using a combination of tragedy and comedy. Tickets are available for $20 for university students using the “UTIX” promotion code.

7:30 p.m. April 14-15

4 p.m. April 16

1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

305-949-6722

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande made a splash on “Victorious” as a young actress. Today she is a worldwide phenomenon, garnering Grammy nominations and multi-platinum selling albums. See Ariana Grande perform live on her “Dangerous Woman Tour,” where she will perform hits such as “Dangerous Woman,” “Focus” and “Problem.” Tickets start at $36.

7:30 p.m. April 14

601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

786-777-1000

Food in Motion

Food in Motion happens every second Friday night of the month in Peter Feldman Park. It features food trucks, local products, baked goods and free beer for participants over 21. Guests can bring their own board games and crafts to share with event-goers. Admission is free, and samples are first-come, first-served.

5-11 p.m. April 14

310 NE 6th St., Ft. Lauderdale

954-785-7475

Longines Global Champions Tour

Equestrian professionals are coming to Miami Beach to showcase their horses and impeccable riding abilities on the second stop of the Longines Global Champions Tour. Riders, such as Edwina Tops-Alexander from Australia and Scott Brash from England, will compete with their horses Lintea Tequila and Hello Sanctos, respectively. After Miami Beach, there will be 13 more stops on the tour for riders to gain points to win the overall tournament. Admission is free for spectators, and entry is first-come, first-served.

April 13-15

Between 21st and 22nd streets, Miami Beach

Esther Ponce De Leon

Happy Thanksgiving! I started this while I was sitting in Washington-Dulles Airport awaiting my seco ...

This is how extraordinary the University of Miami football season has been: When the Hurricanes won ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes nuggets on Thanksgiving: • There’s no doubt that UM’s home field advantage ...

You’ve got to expect the Las Vegas sportsbooks to come strong and smart with two days of Florida col ...

Here’s why UM moving up to No. 2 in the CFP poll was important, for reasons that extend beyond Canes ...

At the entrance of the University of Miami’s Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic S ...

UM Police Department's Innovative Fundraiser Sells Abandoned Bikes to Support United Way ...

The 41st annual conference on the Caribbean and Central America held a special program at the Univer ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

Here are three matchups to watch as the No. 2 Hurricanes face Pitt with a chance to finish the regul ...

The tournament will be played in Southern California next November 22, 23 and 25. ...

Dewan Huell scored a career-high 16 points as the Canes defeated La Salle in Reading, Pa. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team had to break a 10-year-old record to overcome sturdy Georgia ...

The Hurricanes jumped o to No. 2 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings released Tuesday, e ...