Blogs, Election 2016, UBuzz

Donald Trump’s election stirs protest at University of Miami

Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

Students protest at the University of Miami on Friday, days after Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton to become president-elect. Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

After a contentious election cycle, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump became president-elect after defeating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The results of the election, however, have stirred people who were against Trump to protest at the University of Miami on Friday.

Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

When the 2018 recruiting cycle came to an end in February, Miami, Florida and Florida State all fini ...

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...