Edge, Fashion

Flaunt American pride with Election-Day fashions

While voting is definitely your biggest priority this Nov. 8, don’t forget you’ve got a great stylistic opportunity, too. Flaunt your national pride this Election Day with candidate-inspired fashion. Whether you’re liberal, conservative or just fearing for our country’s future in general, make sure to cast your ballot in this season’s top trends.

1

I’m with Fur

Represent all things feisty and femme in some Hillary-inspired fringe. This jacket means business, but the sweater says, “I’m hip with the kids.” Top off the look with a pair of shoes the color of Trump’s toupee so you can stomp all over the patriarchy.

2

Make America Gray Again

Nothing says young conservative like high-end normcore and a red baseball cap. With these khakis and a gray crew, people will question if you’re a dad yourself or if you’ve simply been dressed by your father. For the final touch, add this sleeveless puffer with roomy pockets for hands of any size.
3

Bernlievers Never Die

Perhaps you spent too long hand-embroidering this French bulldog sweater to notice Bernie is no longer in the running. But alas, you found yourself at the polls anyway. The least you can do is dress well. Your acid-wash jeans and round glasses are the perfect pairing to protest all of your political options. Bernie may not be your next president, but he can still inspire your fashion choices.

Haley Walker

Most NBA mock drafts had Miami Hurricanes guard Davon Reed going late in the second round of Thursda ...

University of Miami shooting guard Davon Reed will gather with friends and family in Ewing, New Jers ...

University of Miami great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp announced on Tuesday that he pl ...

The University of Miami continues to make a hard push for five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley of ...

The University of Miami’s 2018 football recruiting class, already ranked the best in the country by ...

UM Student Affairs Advocacy Coordinator Heather Stevens has been awarded the William Leftwich Award ...

President Julio Frenk makes the case for collaboration at eMerge Americas. ...

UM College of Engineering Dean Jean-Pierre Bardet and alumnus Rony Abovitz share the stage in a disc ...

UM showcases its technology initiatives and projects at eMerge Americas ...

The University of Miami Center for Computational Science and the Fastrack Institute sign an agreemen ...

Four weeks, four potential stars, only at The U. ...

Redshirt senior forward Kamari Murphy of the University of Miami men's basketball team will pla ...

Senior guard Davon Reed of the University of Miami men's basketball team was selected No. 32 ov ...

Lexi Castellano of the University of Miami soccer team spent almost four weeks this summer in Vietna ...

Miami Hurricanes baseball legend Pat Burrell will be inducted into the Omaha College Baseball Hall o ...