Election 2016, News

See Clinton and Trump in person before Election Day

With only one week left until Election Day and millions of Americans voting early, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are battling it out for Florida. Both campaigns, along with President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, will be in town this week.

Here is where you can see them in person:

Tuesday, Nov. 1 

Bill Clinton will visit the Florida City Youth Activity Center – about 40 minutes away from the University of Miami Coral Gables campus by car – to rally for Hillary. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and the event will run from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 2

Trump will have a rally at Bayfront Park Amphitheater at 12 p.m. Clinton visited this same venue on Saturday, when pop star Jennifer Lopez performed a free concert to rally for Clinton.

Thursday, Nov. 3 

President Obama will hold a rally for Clinton from 10 a.m. t0 12 p.m. at Florida International University. Doors open at 8 a.m.

Read more election coverage. Stay up-to-date on the latest UM news, follow @MiamiHurricane on Twitter. 

Isabella Cueto

Isabella Cueto can be reached via email at icueto@themiamihurricane.com and through Twitter at @isabellacueto.

When Al Golden recruited David Njoku to the University of Miami in 2014 the Cedar Grove, N.J. native ...

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis match against Duke. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team came up short against No. 34 Duke University, 4-1, Th ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis win over Boston College. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team were both among the ni ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's tennis team is set to open ACC Championship play Friday afterno ...