Election 2016, Interactive, News

Map: Miami-Dade County early voting locations

Early voting in Miami-Dade County begins Monday, Oct. 24. Locations around the county include libraries and community centers. To find locations near you, use the interactive map below.

The University of Miami’s Student Government, in conjunction with organization Get Out The Vote, will provide transportation to the Coral Gables Library, one of the early voting locations. The service will be provided from Tuesday to Thursday, and Nov. 1 to Nov. 2. Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on those days, the shuttle will leave from Stanford Circle.

For more stories related to the 2016 election cycle, click here.

Sherman Hewitt

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...