Election 2016, Interactive, News

Map: Miami-Dade County early voting locations

Early voting in Miami-Dade County begins Monday, Oct. 24. Locations around the county include libraries and community centers. To find locations near you, use the interactive map below.

The University of Miami’s Student Government, in conjunction with organization Get Out The Vote, will provide transportation to the Coral Gables Library, one of the early voting locations. The service will be provided from Tuesday to Thursday, and Nov. 1 to Nov. 2. Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on those days, the shuttle will leave from Stanford Circle.

For more stories related to the 2016 election cycle, click here.

Sherman Hewitt

When Al Golden recruited David Njoku to the University of Miami in 2014 the Cedar Grove, N.J. native ...

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis match against Duke. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team came up short against No. 34 Duke University, 4-1, Th ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis win over Boston College. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team were both among the ni ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's tennis team is set to open ACC Championship play Friday afterno ...