Football, Golf, Soccer, Sports, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: football, volleyball, swimming, soccer, golf

Football

The team is looking to recover after a heartbreaking loss to rival FSU last weekend. Miami is ranked No. 16 in the country by the AP Poll and is set to face off against North Carolina on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. at Hard Rock Stadium.

Volleyball

Miami has dropped its last three matches. The team will look to get back on track against Pittsburgh at 7 p.m. on Friday at the Knights Sports Complex. The Hurricanes will stay at home to play Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. on Sunday.

Swimming

The Hurricanes finished in second place in the All-Florida Invite. The team also won in its first dual meet against FIU. The Canes next travel to Dallas for the SMU Classic on Friday and Saturday.

Soccer

After back-to-back losses, the Canes will try to rebound against No. 18-ranked Clemson at 7 p.m. on Friday in Clemson, South Carolina.

Golf

UM Golf posted a final round score of 271 at the Jim West Challenge, the best single round score in program history. The team finished in third place. Miami will travel to Austin for the Betsy Rawls Invitational on Monday and Tuesday.

About Author

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

A woman has accused NFL Hall of Famer and former University of Miami star wide receiver Michael Irvi ...

Today is special for 15 former Hurricanes football players from the University of Miami. It’s Pro Da ...

Here’s a positive sign for the University of Miami football program: receiver Lawrence Cager appears ...

Tidbits from UM spring football Day 4: • Three of what likely will be UM’s top four corners haven’t ...

You’ve probably seen them: the emotive tweets from University of Miami football coach Mark Richt and ...

More than 250 participants met at the UM Fieldhouse at the Watsco Center to learn more from industry ...

Redshirt freshman diver David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men’s 10-meter plat ...

UM junior Gina Panarese was surprised on campus Thursday by the Ellen DeGeneres show and asked to pa ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

At The Net with Piotr Lomacki ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will face Princeton on Dec. 2 in the Naismith Mem ...

Highlights from the 2016-17 Miami men's basketball season ...

The Miami Hurricanes will make the short trip to Swanson Stadium in Fort Myers, Fla., for a midweek ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...