Football, Soccer, Sports, Tennis, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: football, soccer, volleyball, tennis

Football

The team is on a bye week after an impressive 3-0 start to the season. The Canes have defeated FAMU, FAU and Appalachian State and are now ranked No. 15 in the country by the AP Poll.

Soccer

The Hurricanes fought hard to outplay No. 3 FSU last weekend in Tallahassee but lost 1-0 despite taking nine shots in the game. The schedule doesn’t get any easier, as the team hosts No. 2 Virginia at 7 p.m. Thursday in Cobb Stadium.

Volleyball

Miami begins ACC play by traveling to Tallahassee to play rival FSU at 7 p.m. on Friday. The Hurricanes will also face off against Notre Dame on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. at Knight Sports Complex.

Tennis

The Canes will host the Miami Fall Invite, a three-day tournament that will be taking place all day from Friday to Sunday at Neil Schiff Tennis Center.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...