Football, Sports

Freshman wide receiver Ahmmon Richards wins Co-Rookie of the Week

Ahmmon Richards

Ahmmon Richards

Freshman wide receiver Ahmmon Richards has been named ACC Offensive Co-Rookie of the Week. This comes after a strong performance against Appalachian State this past weekend in which he caught four balls for 142 yards.

It seems the 6-foot-1, 192-pound wideout has become one of quarterback Brad Kaaya’s favorite options on offense, especially with the long ball. Their connection will be something to continue to watch for the rest of the season.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...

After rallying to force a split, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miamis women's tennis team was u ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will wrap up the memorable 2018 season as No. 42 in t ...