Blogs, Election 2016, UBuzz

UBuzz: Social media recap of Donald Trump rally in Miami

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Miami. Isabella Cueto // News Editor

News editors Isabella Cueto, Amanda Herrera and Marcus Lim paid a visit to the Donald Trump rally in Miami at the James L. Knight Center. Below you’ll find a social media recap of the events they encountered on Friday. For more tweets by the news team, check out the hashtag #TMHElection on Twitter.

Sherman Hewitt

The first University of Miami player to wear the coveted turnover chain will no longer play football ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...

Highlighted by a thrilling, three-set, top-five win by sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba, the Miami w ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...