Blogs, Election 2016, UBuzz

UBuzz: Social media recap of Donald Trump rally in Miami

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Miami. Isabella Cueto // News Editor

News editors Isabella Cueto, Amanda Herrera and Marcus Lim paid a visit to the Donald Trump rally in Miami at the James L. Knight Center. Below you’ll find a social media recap of the events they encountered on Friday. For more tweets by the news team, check out the hashtag #TMHElection on Twitter.

Sherman Hewitt

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...