Kid Ink to perform at 2016 Hurricane Productions Spring Concert

Update, March 30, 1 p.m.: The exact days for when the Concerts Committee will be tabling in the Breezeway to offer a chance to meet Kid Ink have been added to this article. 

Kid Ink will perform at the 2016 Hurricane Productions (HP) Spring Concert, the organization announced through a YouTube video today. The concert will be held at 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 21 on the Foote Green as part of Canes Carnival.

American rapper Kid Ink has recorded five hip-hop and R&B albums, and his song “Show Me” featuring Chris Brown became a triple-platinum hit.

Students can like and share the reveal video for a chance to win a meet and greet with the artist. The Concerts Committee will also be tabling in the Breezeway tomorrow and every Tuesday and Wednesday starting next week to offer more chances to win.

HP’s seven committees organize the annual Canes Carnival to help students unwind and have fun before finals begin. Last year, HP brought electronic duo Timeflies to the Spring Concert stage, and alternative punk band Reel Big Fish performed in 2014.

Other attractions at this year’s carnival include a Ferris wheel, trivia games at the Rat and smaller activities throughout the day.

To find out more about the Spring Concert and Canes Carnival, visit Hurricane Productions’ Facebook page or go to hurricaneproductions.org.

Feature photo courtesy Flickr user Dominik Stuhler.

About Author

Julie Harans

Just one glance at Brad Kaaya throwing passes Tuesday after the University of Miami’s first spring f ...

Yes, the Hurricanes’ uncertainty at quarterback has created some uneasiness, as Mark Richt told me r ...

Senior guards Adrienne Motley and Jessica Thomas sat slumped over on the Watsco Center floor late Mo ...

Spring has sprung for the University of Miami football program. Practice, closed to the public, had ...

View photos of the first day of Miami Hurricanes spring football practice on Tues., March 22, 2017 … ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

UM physicist studies the unexpected consequences of sub-second delays on fast-moving data systems ...

The world renown flautist joins the Frost School of Music ...

A fluid multi-platform exhibition examines the impacts of climate change through art, research, medi ...

The No. 37 Miami women's tennis team will head north to take on Boston College Friday at 1 p.m. ...

Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the dates for the 2 ...

At the Net with Jesse Flores ...

At the Net with... ...

Kristina Fisher of the Miami soccer team has been selected to participate in an upcoming U.S. U-23 W ...