Edge Briefs 3/24: Canes in Color, Build a Street Sign, ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War’

Canes in Color

A night filled with dancing and paint splatter, Canes in Color is an EDM paint party being held by Hurricane Productions Daytime and the Department of Housing & Residential Life. The event will be held from 9-11 p.m. Thursday on the Green and the first 250 students in attendance will receive a free white T-shirt.

Build a Street Sign

Spend $5 or more on your favorite dishes from the Rat and get the chance to make your own street sign courtesy of Hurricane Productions and the Rathskeller Advisory Board. The event will be held from 1-4 p.m. on Thursday and a valid receipt is needed to build a sign.

“The Huntsman: Winter’s War”

An advance screening of the film starring Emily Blunt, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron will be shown at 9 p.m. on March 29 at the Cosford Cinema. “The Huntsman: Winter’s War” follows Freya, a young queen who can freeze enemies, as she sets out to retrieve a magic mirror and encounters threats to the kingdom. The event is free and first come, first served.

Emily Dabau may be emailed at edge@themiamihurricane.com.

Feature image courtesy Pixabay user stux.

Emily Dabau