Edge, Music, Ultra

Ultra debutes live festival broadcasts

Festival-goers dance as confetti strings fly from the Ultra Main Stage March 2015. The festival announced it will be streaming two different radio programs that will provide live coverage: Ultra Live and UMF Radio. Nick Gangemi // Editor-in-Chief

Festival-goers dance as confetti strings fly from the Ultra Main Stage March 2015. The festival announced it will be streaming two different programs that will provide live coverage: Ultra Live and UMF Radio. Nick Gangemi // Editor-in-Chief

If you don’t have tickets to this weekend’s Ultra Music Festival, there’s still a way to get in on the action. On Tuesday, the festival announced its first-ever broadcast strategy, including radio program UMF Radio and video stream service Ultra Live.

Ultra Live, presented by UMF TV, will be broadcast from an outdoor studio on the festival grounds, from 3 p.m. to midnight Friday to Sunday. Hosts Andrea Feczko and Andie Helfrich will virtually guide viewers through the festival with unique content and even fan-talent interaction. Live sets include performances by Afrojack, Avicii, The Chainsmokers and Galantis. According to a press release, two “very special guests” will be co-hosting on Saturday and Sunday.

UMF Radio will be equally historic, as the world’s biggest broadcast of electronic music content ever. It will expand the festival’s worldwide audience even further, broadcasting live across 50 networks in 38 countries from 3-11 p.m. EST on Saturday. Hosted by Andy Pate, the program will also be available on the festival’s website. Confirmed artists who will participate include Carl Cox, Dash Berlin, DJ Snake, Steve Angello, Technasia, Tiësto and Tycho, among others.

Both shows will be streaming at ultramusicfestival.com and on the official festival apps for iOS and Android.

Correction, March 17, 2016: This story originally stated that Ultra Live was a radio program. This is incorrect. Ultra Live will broadcast Ultra through video, not radio.

Emily Dabau

LAKE BUENA VISTA — Hurricane Irma gave Mark Walton a chance to be with his 6-month old daughter and ...

LAKE BUENA VISTA —Apparently, University of Miami All-American receiver Ahmmon Richard’s hamstring w ...

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier was about to head home to Mobile, Alabama, when the bos ...

University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, who grew up in Miami and is the son of the for ...

How’s your landscaping after Hurricane Irma? Did you get it cleaned up (and replaced) as fast as the ...

The two year project looks to improve forecast predictions that would look three to four weeks out, ...

UM students recount how they rode out the storm called Hurricane Irma. ...

The University’s decision to close classes well in advance of the hurricane enabled the successful e ...

The University is moving swiftly and diligently to clear widespread downed trees, power lines, and o ...

The University of Miami continues the recovery effort from Hurricane Irma. ...

The Miami women's tennis team is set to begin its 2017 fall season this weekend, with the major ...

The Miami Hurricanes evacuated Coral Gables ahead of Hurricane Irma and now they move forward as a f ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns to the court this weekend to host Virginia Tech and ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team opens its 2017-18 season Friday at the eighth ann ...

The Hurricanes will be playing for all of South Florida when they host Toledo on Saturday at Hard Ro ...