Campus Life, National News, News

Lottery announced for on-campus Republican Primary Debate

Students will be able to enter a lottery to win tickets to the March 10th CNN Republican Primary Debate on campus, the University of Miami announced in an email sent to students on Thursday afternoon. The deadline to enter the lottery is Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 11:59 p.m.

Undergraduate, graduate, law and medicine students who are in good standing can enter their name by filling out their Cane ID, password and a form at miami.edu/studenttickets. The winners will be announced on Thursday, Feb. 25 according to the email. Winners must confirm they will attend by Sunday, Feb. 28. The email emphasizes that tickets are non-transferable, meaning lottery winners cannot sell or gift their tickets to someone else. If winners cannot attend, new names will be selected for the ticket from the entries.

The process is exclusively for students. Any questions about the process can be directed to the Department of Student Activities at 305-284-6399 or at student-activities@miami.edu.

Featured image courtesy flickr user Peter Stevens

William Riggin

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

The Miami Hurricanes will kick off their 2018 home schedule at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday, Sept. ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...