Campus Life, National News, News

Lottery announced for on-campus Republican Primary Debate

Students will be able to enter a lottery to win tickets to the March 10th CNN Republican Primary Debate on campus, the University of Miami announced in an email sent to students on Thursday afternoon. The deadline to enter the lottery is Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 11:59 p.m.

Undergraduate, graduate, law and medicine students who are in good standing can enter their name by filling out their Cane ID, password and a form at miami.edu/studenttickets. The winners will be announced on Thursday, Feb. 25 according to the email. Winners must confirm they will attend by Sunday, Feb. 28. The email emphasizes that tickets are non-transferable, meaning lottery winners cannot sell or gift their tickets to someone else. If winners cannot attend, new names will be selected for the ticket from the entries.

The process is exclusively for students. Any questions about the process can be directed to the Department of Student Activities at 305-284-6399 or at student-activities@miami.edu.

Featured image courtesy flickr user Peter Stevens

About Author

William Riggin

The University of Miami quarterback corps is deep in numbers but shallow in experience. The battle c ...

Freshmen anyone? Mark Richt sounds like he’s liking these three early-enrollee true freshmen a whole ...

The University of Miami completed Day Three of spring football on Saturday, and as soon as practice ...

Myron Rolle is ready to take his game from the football field to the operating table. Those precious ...

University of Miami middle linebacker Shaquille Quarterman’s ultimate goal has always been the same: ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

U.S. Trust will provide advisory services for UM’s long-term growth portfolio. ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...

Facing its 11th top-30 opponent in 13 matches this season, the No. 37 Miami women's tennis team ...

Junior lefthander Michael Mediavilla was his vintage self, Miami's offense came through again, ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...

The University of Miami track and field program shined in a talented field at the Hurricane Collegia ...