Edge, Fashion

Fashions for any Valentine’s Day occasion

Whether you’ve spent ages planning the perfect date or you’ve got a V-Day vendetta, there’s a pink-and-red look that’s perfect for you no matter what you plan to do this Valentine’s Day – even if you just want to lounge around in your pajamas.

Luxe brunch

luxebrunch

Perfect for a date with your best friend or beau, this ‘60s inspired shift is perfect for a bayside brunch. A vintage blazer and peachy lips keep things classic. For some extra flair, pair the outfit with pink patent boots and a faux fur bag.

Day date

daydate

This look is perfect for a picnic or shopping spree. Edge up a girly skirt with black boots and a denim jacket, then finish it off with a matching skinny scarf and heart-shaped clutch.

Night out

nightout

Dazzle the town in a black bodycon and red pumps. Nude accessories keep this look simple, so all the attention is on you. Single or taken, this attire will make you a Valentine’s Day vixen.

Snuggle up

snuggleup

No plans? No problem. Skip the crowds and throw on some pajamas this Valentine’s Day. This snuggly sweater and a warm blanket are all you need for the perfect night in.

Haley Walker

Happy Thanksgiving! I started this while I was sitting in Washington-Dulles Airport awaiting my seco ...

This is how extraordinary the University of Miami football season has been: When the Hurricanes won ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes nuggets on Thanksgiving: • There’s no doubt that UM’s home field advantage ...

You’ve got to expect the Las Vegas sportsbooks to come strong and smart with two days of Florida col ...

Here’s why UM moving up to No. 2 in the CFP poll was important, for reasons that extend beyond Canes ...

At the entrance of the University of Miami’s Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic S ...

UM Police Department's Innovative Fundraiser Sells Abandoned Bikes to Support United Way ...

The 41st annual conference on the Caribbean and Central America held a special program at the Univer ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

Here are three matchups to watch as the No. 2 Hurricanes face Pitt with a chance to finish the regul ...

The tournament will be played in Southern California next November 22, 23 and 25. ...

Dewan Huell scored a career-high 16 points as the Canes defeated La Salle in Reading, Pa. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team had to break a 10-year-old record to overcome sturdy Georgia ...

The Hurricanes jumped o to No. 2 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings released Tuesday, e ...