Edge, Fashion

Fashions for any Valentine’s Day occasion

Whether you’ve spent ages planning the perfect date or you’ve got a V-Day vendetta, there’s a pink-and-red look that’s perfect for you no matter what you plan to do this Valentine’s Day – even if you just want to lounge around in your pajamas.

Luxe brunch

luxebrunch

Perfect for a date with your best friend or beau, this ‘60s inspired shift is perfect for a bayside brunch. A vintage blazer and peachy lips keep things classic. For some extra flair, pair the outfit with pink patent boots and a faux fur bag.

Day date

daydate

This look is perfect for a picnic or shopping spree. Edge up a girly skirt with black boots and a denim jacket, then finish it off with a matching skinny scarf and heart-shaped clutch.

Night out

nightout

Dazzle the town in a black bodycon and red pumps. Nude accessories keep this look simple, so all the attention is on you. Single or taken, this attire will make you a Valentine’s Day vixen.

Snuggle up

snuggleup

No plans? No problem. Skip the crowds and throw on some pajamas this Valentine’s Day. This snuggly sweater and a warm blanket are all you need for the perfect night in.

Haley Walker

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...