Edge, Fashion

Fashions for any Valentine’s Day occasion

Whether you’ve spent ages planning the perfect date or you’ve got a V-Day vendetta, there’s a pink-and-red look that’s perfect for you no matter what you plan to do this Valentine’s Day – even if you just want to lounge around in your pajamas.

Luxe brunch

luxebrunch

Perfect for a date with your best friend or beau, this ‘60s inspired shift is perfect for a bayside brunch. A vintage blazer and peachy lips keep things classic. For some extra flair, pair the outfit with pink patent boots and a faux fur bag.

Day date

daydate

This look is perfect for a picnic or shopping spree. Edge up a girly skirt with black boots and a denim jacket, then finish it off with a matching skinny scarf and heart-shaped clutch.

Night out

nightout

Dazzle the town in a black bodycon and red pumps. Nude accessories keep this look simple, so all the attention is on you. Single or taken, this attire will make you a Valentine’s Day vixen.

Snuggle up

snuggleup

No plans? No problem. Skip the crowds and throw on some pajamas this Valentine’s Day. This snuggly sweater and a warm blanket are all you need for the perfect night in.

Haley Walker

Could the once forlorn University of Miami be closer than some think to extending that national-reco ...

Some UM football nuggets on a Friday: • Evan Shirreffs is an amiable, well-mannered, studious young ...

A few media notes on a Thursday: • As has been the case most years, ABC has decided to televise the ...

Most of the University of Miami student body is on Summer break; but the Hurricanes football team is ...

University of Miami football great Cortez Kennedy, a Pro Football Hall of Famer remembered for his w ...

A new study reveals that mindfulness training, but not relaxation training, benefits college athlete ...

Frenk delivered his inaugural lecture Wednesday, officially joining the most prestigious group of Me ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team cemented her name in the record books S ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba posted a 6-4, 5-7, 6-1 victory over Mia Horvit Saturday, becoming the fourth ...

Due to anticipated inclement weather, the ACC Championship has adjusted the scheduled for games and ...

Shakima Wimbley and Aiyanna Stiverne punched their tickets to the 2017 NCAA Men's and Women ...

Photos from the Canes 5-2 win over Wake Forest. ...