Edge, Fashion

Fashions for any Valentine’s Day occasion

Whether you’ve spent ages planning the perfect date or you’ve got a V-Day vendetta, there’s a pink-and-red look that’s perfect for you no matter what you plan to do this Valentine’s Day – even if you just want to lounge around in your pajamas.

Luxe brunch

luxebrunch

Perfect for a date with your best friend or beau, this ‘60s inspired shift is perfect for a bayside brunch. A vintage blazer and peachy lips keep things classic. For some extra flair, pair the outfit with pink patent boots and a faux fur bag.

Day date

daydate

This look is perfect for a picnic or shopping spree. Edge up a girly skirt with black boots and a denim jacket, then finish it off with a matching skinny scarf and heart-shaped clutch.

Night out

nightout

Dazzle the town in a black bodycon and red pumps. Nude accessories keep this look simple, so all the attention is on you. Single or taken, this attire will make you a Valentine’s Day vixen.

Snuggle up

snuggleup

No plans? No problem. Skip the crowds and throw on some pajamas this Valentine’s Day. This snuggly sweater and a warm blanket are all you need for the perfect night in.

Haley Walker

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...