Edge Briefs 2/4: Patio Jams, ‘The Peanuts Movie,’ Painting, Pitchers

Patio Jams Presents: Electric Church

Catch a performance from Electric Church between classes Thursday during Patio Jams, starting at 12:15 p.m. This week, student band Electric Church will be taking over the Lakeside Patio Stage. There will also be snow cones and giveaways.

“The Peanuts Movie”

Get cozy with this classic favorite and follow Charlie Brown on an epic adventure with his best friend Snoopy. On Friday, the Cinematic Arts Commission will be screening “The Peanuts Movie” at 9:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. The event is free for students with a Cane Card.

Painting and Pitchers

Head over to the Rat Friday to show off your artistic talent while painting your own masterpiece and enjoying a pitcher of beer (or your favorite beverage). The evening of painting will include two sessions, one at 5 p.m. and one at 7 p.m. The limit is 20 students per session and spots are first come, first served.

Emily Dabau may be contacted at edge@themiamihurricane.com

Emily Dabau

They’ve earned their first 10-win season since 2003. Now all they need are two more victories for a ...

It became very clear, as soon as University of Miami coaches began recruiting Lonnie Walker IV, that ...

A six-pack of UM football notes: ▪ After UM’s 44-28 victory against Virginia on Saturday, Cavaliers ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Championship Game, featuring the Coastal Division champion Miami Hurri ...

As Miami fans await the newest College Football Playoff rankings on Tuesday night — the Hurricanes c ...

The 41st annual conference on the Caribbean and Central America held a special program at the Univer ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

A cohort of five religious leaders from Miami, including a rabbi and imam from the University of Mia ...

Hollywood actress and star of the hit BET series Being Mary Jane gets real about gender, race and co ...

The Hurricanes jumped o to No. 2 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings released Tuesday, e ...

Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz was selected as one of 15 semifinalists for the Broyles Award ...

Former Miami football players Ronnie Walker and Todd Stanish are grateful to be able to celebrate an ...

Erykah Davenport scored 16 points and grabbed a career-high 19 rebounds, as the Miami women's b ...

The neutral-site game is a homecoming for freshman guard Lonnie Walker IV. ...