Edge Briefs 2/4: Patio Jams, ‘The Peanuts Movie,’ Painting, Pitchers

Patio Jams Presents: Electric Church

Catch a performance from Electric Church between classes Thursday during Patio Jams, starting at 12:15 p.m. This week, student band Electric Church will be taking over the Lakeside Patio Stage. There will also be snow cones and giveaways.

“The Peanuts Movie”

Get cozy with this classic favorite and follow Charlie Brown on an epic adventure with his best friend Snoopy. On Friday, the Cinematic Arts Commission will be screening “The Peanuts Movie” at 9:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. The event is free for students with a Cane Card.

Painting and Pitchers

Head over to the Rat Friday to show off your artistic talent while painting your own masterpiece and enjoying a pitcher of beer (or your favorite beverage). The evening of painting will include two sessions, one at 5 p.m. and one at 7 p.m. The limit is 20 students per session and spots are first come, first served.

Emily Dabau may be contacted at edge@themiamihurricane.com

Emily Dabau

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...