Edge Briefs 2/4: Patio Jams, ‘The Peanuts Movie,’ Painting, Pitchers

Patio Jams Presents: Electric Church

Catch a performance from Electric Church between classes Thursday during Patio Jams, starting at 12:15 p.m. This week, student band Electric Church will be taking over the Lakeside Patio Stage. There will also be snow cones and giveaways.

“The Peanuts Movie”

Get cozy with this classic favorite and follow Charlie Brown on an epic adventure with his best friend Snoopy. On Friday, the Cinematic Arts Commission will be screening “The Peanuts Movie” at 9:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. The event is free for students with a Cane Card.

Painting and Pitchers

Head over to the Rat Friday to show off your artistic talent while painting your own masterpiece and enjoying a pitcher of beer (or your favorite beverage). The evening of painting will include two sessions, one at 5 p.m. and one at 7 p.m. The limit is 20 students per session and spots are first come, first served.

Emily Dabau may be contacted at edge@themiamihurricane.com

Emily Dabau

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

Dewan Huell is the only Miami native on the University of Miami men’s basketball team, and he wears ...

1. HEAT: Look out, 'cuz the Heat are sizzlin' hot!: Looks like Dion Waiters is done for th ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

UMIAMIFL also outperformed two key S&P benchmarks by more than nine percent. ...

Hurricanes and Blue Devils square off at 7 p.m. Monday. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...

The University of Miami announced Monday that it has relieved Mary-Frances Monroe of her duties as h ...

As the University of Miami heads into 2018, check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Hurricanes veterans and newcomers alike opened their season strong at the UAB Blazer Invitational. ...