Edge Briefs 2/4: Patio Jams, ‘The Peanuts Movie,’ Painting, Pitchers

Patio Jams Presents: Electric Church

Catch a performance from Electric Church between classes Thursday during Patio Jams, starting at 12:15 p.m. This week, student band Electric Church will be taking over the Lakeside Patio Stage. There will also be snow cones and giveaways.

“The Peanuts Movie”

Get cozy with this classic favorite and follow Charlie Brown on an epic adventure with his best friend Snoopy. On Friday, the Cinematic Arts Commission will be screening “The Peanuts Movie” at 9:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. The event is free for students with a Cane Card.

Painting and Pitchers

Head over to the Rat Friday to show off your artistic talent while painting your own masterpiece and enjoying a pitcher of beer (or your favorite beverage). The evening of painting will include two sessions, one at 5 p.m. and one at 7 p.m. The limit is 20 students per session and spots are first come, first served.

Emily Dabau may be contacted at edge@themiamihurricane.com

Emily Dabau

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison, who left the Hurricanes football pro ...

A six-pack of UM nuggets on a Tuesday: • UM receiver Dionte Mullins’ final statement this spring - i ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

Carlos Bustamante, a Presidential Distinguished Scholar, kicked off his series of lectures about gen ...

University of Miami Coach Jim Larrañaga has announced the addition of Lamont Franklin as the directo ...

HurricaneSports.com caught up with Miami's current hardwood ProCanes. Here's where you can ...

A trio of Canes are represented in the polls, with Lomacki at No. 64 in the ITA Singles rankings and ...

The Miami women's tennis team has continued its rise up the ITA national rankings, checking in ...

Romy Gonzalez scored the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, and Miami held on for an 8-7 win over hos ...