Football, Interactive, Sports

Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” Friday morning in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

The Miami Hurricanes football team has had new Head Coach Mark Richt for a little more than a month, and major changes have already taken place. Everyone from former Head Coach Al Golden’s coaching staff has left Miami, giving Richt a fresh crew to work with. Click here for an interactive view of the changes from Golden’s staff to Richt’s staff.

About Author

Sherman Hewitt

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now”

Just one glance at Brad Kaaya throwing passes Tuesday after the University of Miami’s first spring f ...

Yes, the Hurricanes’ uncertainty at quarterback has created some uneasiness, as Mark Richt told me r ...

Senior guards Adrienne Motley and Jessica Thomas sat slumped over on the Watsco Center floor late Mo ...

Spring has sprung for the University of Miami football program. Practice, closed to the public, had ...

View photos of the first day of Miami Hurricanes spring football practice on Tues., March 22, 2017 … ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

UM physicist studies the unexpected consequences of sub-second delays on fast-moving data systems ...

The world renown flautist joins the Frost School of Music ...

A fluid multi-platform exhibition examines the impacts of climate change through art, research, medi ...

The No. 37 Miami women's tennis team will head north to take on Boston College Friday at 1 p.m. ...

Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce the dates for the 2 ...

At the Net with Jesse Flores ...

At the Net with... ...

Kristina Fisher of the Miami soccer team has been selected to participate in an upcoming U.S. U-23 W ...