Football, Interactive, Sports

Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” Friday morning in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

The Miami Hurricanes football team has had new Head Coach Mark Richt for a little more than a month, and major changes have already taken place. Everyone from former Head Coach Al Golden’s coaching staff has left Miami, giving Richt a fresh crew to work with. Click here for an interactive view of the changes from Golden’s staff to Richt’s staff.

Sherman Hewitt

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now”

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison, who left the Hurricanes football pro ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team is set to return to the Rome Tennis Center at Berry C ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team cruised past Boston College, 5-1, to win its first AC ...

University of Miami Coach Jim Larrañaga has announced the addition of Lamont Franklin as the directo ...

The University of Miami football team will look to continue its pipeline to the National Football Le ...

FIU plated two runs in the top of the ninth to take the lead and held on Wednesday, capturing a 5-4 ...