Football, Interactive, Sports

Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” Friday morning in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

The Miami Hurricanes football team has had new Head Coach Mark Richt for a little more than a month, and major changes have already taken place. Everyone from former Head Coach Al Golden’s coaching staff has left Miami, giving Richt a fresh crew to work with. Click here for an interactive view of the changes from Golden’s staff to Richt’s staff.

Sherman Hewitt

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now”

Lester Williams wasn’t on the field playing for the Miami Hurricanes when they won their first natio ...

An extremely frustrated University of Miami football coach Mark Richt began his media availability b ...