News Briefs 11/9: Funeral for Kevin Sigurani, Bryan’s Cafe Debate, Veteran’s Day Tribute

Funeral for Kevin Sigurani

Funeral services will be held for Kevin Sigurani on Monday at 1:30 p.m. at St. Augustine’s Church on Miller Road. Sigurani, a third year law student at the University of Miami, died on Monday morning after being hit by a truck the night before.

Bryan’s Cafe Debate

A debate on gender identity will take place on Monday at 7 p.m. in the Donna E. Shalala Student Center Activities Room South as part of the Bryan’s Cafe event series. The public is allowed to attend and participate in the discussion.

Veteran’s Day Tribute

The Chief of Staff for the United States Southern Command, U.S. Air Force Major General Michael T. Plehn, will lead a Veteran’s Day tribute to United States military veterans on Wednesday at 10 a.m. at The Rock.

Feature photo courtesy Pixabay user emprb0.

William Riggin

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...