Blogs, UBuzz, UM-FSU

UM-FSU rivalry takes to Yik Yak

The Miami Hurricanes face the Florida State Seminoles at 8 p.m. Saturday in Tallahassee, but it seems shots are being fired before either team takes the field.

From the Yik Yak battlefield, The Miami Hurricane has collected screenshots of both Cane and Seminole commentary. For more about the UM-FSU rivalry, check out the UM-FSU page.

University of Miami

Comments started off pretty general, striking FSU from many different angles…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Once the Canes got going, however, they took a more focused form of attack. They even went as far as invoking a certain someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Florida State University

FSU, however, wouldn’t go down without a fight.

When words alone weren’t enough, FSU brought out the big guns…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Words cannot describe how intense this football rivalry is. Who do you think won this Yik Yak battle?

Which side's Yik had the most Yak?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sherman Hewitt

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...