Blogs, UBuzz, UM-FSU

UM-FSU rivalry takes to Yik Yak

The Miami Hurricanes face the Florida State Seminoles at 8 p.m. Saturday in Tallahassee, but it seems shots are being fired before either team takes the field.

From the Yik Yak battlefield, The Miami Hurricane has collected screenshots of both Cane and Seminole commentary. For more about the UM-FSU rivalry, check out the UM-FSU page.

University of Miami

Comments started off pretty general, striking FSU from many different angles…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Once the Canes got going, however, they took a more focused form of attack. They even went as far as invoking a certain someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Florida State University

FSU, however, wouldn’t go down without a fight.

When words alone weren’t enough, FSU brought out the big guns…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Words cannot describe how intense this football rivalry is. Who do you think won this Yik Yak battle?

Which side's Yik had the most Yak?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sherman Hewitt

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...