Club/Intramural Sports, Multimedia, Sports, Video

VIDEO: Teams across Florida compete in Canes Classic Quidditch Tournament

Even the rain couldn’t stop teams from across the state from competing in the Canes Classic Quidditch Tournament. It was the University of Miami’s second-ever home Quidditch tournament, with games beginning on the hour from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Teams that competed included: UM, UCF, USF, FIU, FGCU, FSU, RCQC and Florida’s Finest.

S Molly Dominick

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...