Edge Briefs 9/21: Cosford Screening, “Tennessee’s Treasures,” For the Love of Art

Cosford Screening

Catch a free screening of this summer’s hit, “Inside Out,” at the Cosford Cinema at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday. The film follows the emotions living in the headquarters of character Riley’s mind as she adjusts to a new city, home and school.

“Tennessee’s Treasures”

In celebration of the theatrical works of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Tennessee Williams, the Ring Theatre is performing a short collection of Williams’s plays. Opening night for “Tennessee’s Treasures” is Wednesday at 8 p.m. For tickets, visit as.miami.edu/ringtheatre/.

For the Love of Art

This Friday, Canes Night Live presents a Canes After Dark event inspired by Wynwood, featuring a night of art activities, free tanks and food. Starting at 8 p.m., the Shalala Student Center will be taken over by living statues, aerial artists, spray can artists and more.

Emily Dabau may be emailed at edge@themiamihurricane.com.

Emily Dabau

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

Confident and effective service game propelled University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and fresh ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed back to the NCAA Singles Cham ...

Junior becomes first three-time All-American in program history. ...

For the 16th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season ranked in the top 20 ...