Edge Briefs 9/21: Cosford Screening, “Tennessee’s Treasures,” For the Love of Art

Cosford Screening

Catch a free screening of this summer’s hit, “Inside Out,” at the Cosford Cinema at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday. The film follows the emotions living in the headquarters of character Riley’s mind as she adjusts to a new city, home and school.

“Tennessee’s Treasures”

In celebration of the theatrical works of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Tennessee Williams, the Ring Theatre is performing a short collection of Williams’s plays. Opening night for “Tennessee’s Treasures” is Wednesday at 8 p.m. For tickets, visit as.miami.edu/ringtheatre/.

For the Love of Art

This Friday, Canes Night Live presents a Canes After Dark event inspired by Wynwood, featuring a night of art activities, free tanks and food. Starting at 8 p.m., the Shalala Student Center will be taken over by living statues, aerial artists, spray can artists and more.

Emily Dabau may be emailed at edge@themiamihurricane.com.

Emily Dabau

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...