Gallery, Lollapalooza, Photo

Despite weather, Lollapalooza comes to choral close

The festivities in Grant Park came to a close Sunday evening but not before some amazing performers took the stage. After a brief delay due to severe weather, sets were played by Galantis, Twenty One Pilots, Lord Huron, Of Monsters and Men, and Florence + The Machine. Check out our last gallery from Lollapalooza 2015 and be sure to check out our exclusive interviews with Galantis and The Lonely Biscuits.

"Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

“Are you ready to runaway with us?” questioned Christian Karlsson of Galantis to the crowd at Perry’s Stage on Sunday. Galantis was one of the first acts to perform after Lollapalooza was suspended Sunday afternoon due to approaching severe weather. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Galantis’ audience went wild when the beat dropped. The audience also appreciated relief from the sweltering sun when security poured water onto them. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance. Joseph  ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Twenty One Pilots, made up of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, frequently interacted with the audience during their performance at Lollapalooza Sunday. Joseph ran out into crowd and climbed a ladder towards the end of the set. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns”. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Ben Schneider, founder and lead vocalist of Lord Huron, began his set with “Until The Night Turns.” Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played their hit “Crystal Eyes” at the beginning of their Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Of Monsters and Men played its hit “Crystals” at the beginning of its Samsung Galaxy Stage set on Sunday. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

The crowd at Of Monsters and Men’s set dances and sings with the band. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from Of Monsters and Men sings “King and Lionheart” at Lollapalooza. Hallee Meltzer // Photo Editor

See More: Galleries of Day One and Day Two of Lollapalooza 2015

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...