Edge, Food

Make St. Patrick’s Day magically delicious

Lucky Charms Treat

A Lucky Charms Treat  Madelyn Paquette // Contributing Photographer

Make your St. Patrick’s Day magically delicious. In five minutes, you can whip up a tasty portable snack to fuel your St. Paddy’s day adventures.

Your friends will be green with envy when you break out this seasonal twist on a childhood classic.

Lucky Charms Treats

Adapted from Food.com

Ingredients:

5 cups Lucky Charms

3 cups marshmallows or 13 oz. marshmallow fluff (Or go doubly festive and use green Marshmallow Peeps)

¼ cup butter

Directions:

1. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and marshmallows. Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted.
  2. Stir in Lucky Charms.
  3. Line a 9×9-inch pan with wax paper.
  4. Press the cereal mixture into the pan.
  5. Cut into squares when cool.

Madelyn Paquette

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...