CGIU, News

Watch the CGIU live stream

The opening session of Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU) 2015 featured remarks by Chelsea Clinton and UM President Donna E. Shalala at 6:30 p.m. Friday.

President Bill Clinton then moderated a panel of three participants who spoke on accelerating opportunities for all.

On Saturday at 9 a.m., Chelsea Clinton will moderate a session on “The Power of Big Data.” The closing conversation will then take place at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.

If you’re already on spring break and can’t be at the BankUnited Center, watch them all online here:

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...