Blogs, UBuzz

What Midterm Season Feels Like

Midterm season is upon us once again, Canes, and what better way to procrastinate than to read an article with relatable GIFs?

1. First comes first, the professor announces the dreaded date.

And will remind you of the date of your imminent death every class meeting up until the test.

1. You mark your calendar and plan a fool proof study schedule.

What could go wrong?

1. But instead of opening the books, you open your laptop.

Clear skies. Full Hearts. Can’t lose.

1. By the end of the day you realize that you haven’t gotten anything done.

You win again, Netflix.

1. Other than further improving your procrastination skills. 
  1. Your Saturday nights go from:

1. To:

1. You take a break and go out one night, but the whole time you’re thinking about all the work you have to do.

1. The middle of the week looks a little something like this:

1. Your parents call to check up on you.

1. But I believe in you.

1. You’re almost there.

1. Test day arrives.

1. You give yourself a pep talk.

1. …And then the test is handed out.

1. It’s common to see students walk out of a midterm tissue in hand.

1. But when grades come out, it turns out you didn’t do so badly!

Lizzie Wilcox

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...