Basketball, Sports

Miami Hurricanes men’s basketball back in AP Top 25

After an impressive week in which Miami defeated NC State at home and Syracuse on the road, the Miami men are back in the AP Top 25, coming in at No. 23.

The Hurricanes were previously in the polls earlier in this season, reaching as high as No. 15 before a string of three losses in four games through December and early in January.

According to the Associated Press, Miami has become the only team to ever defeat Duke and Syracuse on the road in the same season. The Canes also boast wins over No. 7 Florida, No. 24 Illinois and No. 4 Duke, with near-wins against No. 3 Virginia and No. 12 Notre Dame.

Miami will host Georgia Tech this Wednesday; the Yellow Jackets are 0-7 in the ACC.

AJ Ricketts

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...