Edge, Theater

PROMOTIONAL EVENT: Citi presents Seth Meyers in Miami Beach

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater has hosted its share of popular comedians, such as Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Handler. Seth Meyers, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and current host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” can be added to the list.

Citi is offering a promotion for valid cardholders to see Meyers perform 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 23.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit citiprivatepass.com/landing/citi_presents_seth_meyers_san_francisco_miami.html.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...