Edge, Theater

PROMOTIONAL EVENT: Citi presents Seth Meyers in Miami Beach

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater has hosted its share of popular comedians, such as Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Handler. Seth Meyers, former head writer for Saturday Night Live and current host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” can be added to the list.

Citi is offering a promotion for valid cardholders to see Meyers perform 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 23.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit citiprivatepass.com/landing/citi_presents_seth_meyers_san_francisco_miami.html.

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...