Baseball, Sports

POLL: Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez’s name from its baseball stadium?

Vote in our poll and see the results in The Miami Hurricane.

Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez's name from its baseball stadium?

• No (56%, 237 Votes)
  • Yes (37%, 155 Votes)
  • Not sure (8%, 32 Votes)

Total Voters: 424

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

4 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “POLL: Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez’s name from its baseball stadium?”

1. Jon Leake says:

He’s a disgrace to baseball and the U should be ashamed to have his name above a stadium where so many
    People did IT the right way! It’s a no brainer! Mark Light field @ Ron Fraser Park!

2. tee says:

Take his name off. Yes.

But also return his $20 million+ he has donated.

3. Michael says:

I think it’s time to remove his name and lets honor Ron Frasor! No one will throw a fuss, just do it.

4. Bodo Temote says:

The school needs to do the right thing and take A-Rod’s name off. He has admitted to lying and cheating. This is not the image the school wants for its baseball team. The rightful name of the park should be the Ron Fraser Park. If the school wants to set a good example to the students and the fans of college sports, they will make a moral stand and do what is right. When Coach Fraser’s statue goes up, the name needs to be changed as well.

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...