Baseball, Sports

POLL: Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez’s name from its baseball stadium?

Vote in our poll and see the results in The Miami Hurricane.

Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez's name from its baseball stadium?

• No (56%, 237 Votes)
  • Yes (37%, 155 Votes)
  • Not sure (8%, 32 Votes)

Total Voters: 424

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

4 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “POLL: Do you think the university should remove Alex Rodriguez’s name from its baseball stadium?”

1. Jon Leake says:

He’s a disgrace to baseball and the U should be ashamed to have his name above a stadium where so many
    People did IT the right way! It’s a no brainer! Mark Light field @ Ron Fraser Park!

2. tee says:

Take his name off. Yes.

But also return his $20 million+ he has donated.

3. Michael says:

I think it’s time to remove his name and lets honor Ron Frasor! No one will throw a fuss, just do it.

4. Bodo Temote says:

The school needs to do the right thing and take A-Rod’s name off. He has admitted to lying and cheating. This is not the image the school wants for its baseball team. The rightful name of the park should be the Ron Fraser Park. If the school wants to set a good example to the students and the fans of college sports, they will make a moral stand and do what is right. When Coach Fraser’s statue goes up, the name needs to be changed as well.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...