Football, Sports, UM-FSU

A photo from the last time Miami beat Florida State

Quarterback Jacory Harris looks to connect with his teammates during the 2009 game against FSU, the last time the Hurricanes defeated the Seminoles in football. // File Photo

UPDATED Oct. 7, 2015

The last time the Hurricanes beat the Seminoles in football was at an away game in Tallahassee on Sept. 7, 2009. The final score was 38-34.

The Canes have won only two of their last 10 games against the Noles. Prior to that, Miami had a six-game winning streak against Florida State between 2000 and 2004. In addition to annual regular season play in September or October, this streak included a win at the 2004 Orange Bowl in January.

Welcome to Bulletin Board Material, the Miami Herald’s weekday roundup covering everything in the So ...

RJ McIntosh grew up loving the University of Miami. So did Mark Walton. After all, both are from Sou ...

They have made their lists and checked them (at least) twice. And now, the final NFL draft boards fr ...

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

University of Miami graduates will hear from a group of extraordinary leaders during this year’s com ...

Cross-curricular performances by Frost School of Music students and faculty increase community aware ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

After a double-bye, the fourth-seeded and No. 15-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Ch ...

The Hurricanes will compete in the 54-hole Austin Regional at the University of Texas Golf Club from ...

The Hurricanes are headed to Fayetteville, Ark., to compete at the inaugural National Relay Champion ...

For the final time in his storied career, Miami head coach Jim Morris and his Hurricanes will make t ...

The Hurricanes fell behind in the middle innings and could not recover Wednesday, dropping a midweek ...