Featured, Football, Sports, Syndicated

Vegas oddsmaker: FSU expected to be underdogs at Miami game

By  | Yahoo! Sports

Apparently Florida State could be an underdog before it potentially makes the College Football Playoff.

According to R.J. Bell, a betting expert and radio host, the Seminoles are expected to open as underdogs before its game at Miami on Nov. 15.

The TMH Take: FSU is one of the Canes’ biggest rivals, so students and Canes fans are eagerly awaiting next weekend’s home football game after the bye week. Since the Seminoles are last year’s national champion and the team remains undefeated this season, this surprising statement from a Las Vegas oddsmaker is a notable one.
Read more: Betting expert says Florida State expected to be underdogs at Miami

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...