Featured, Homecoming 2014, News, Video

FEC sings its way to the top of alma mater competition

NEWS_Alma Mater Finals

On Thursday morning, Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater Final competition. The Association of Commuter Students and United Black Students came in second and third place, respectively. FEC will perform the Alma Mater at the Homecoming football game against UNC Chapel-Hill on Saturday. Victoria McKaba // Staff Photographer

Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos won the Alma Mater competition Thursday morning. Check out the videos of the three finalists’ performances below.

Hallee Meltzer

Hallee Meltzer can be reached at hmeltzer@themiamihurricane.com.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...