Homecoming 2014, News, Video

Homecoming King and Queen Pageant Performance Videos

At the King and Queen Pageant Wednesday night, Association of Commuter Students (ACS) President Daniel Acosta and Federacion de Estudiantes Cubanos (FEC) President Erika Glass were named Homecoming King and Queen, respectively.

Multimedia Editor Erika Jackson captured all of the performances on video.

This post will be updated throughout the night.

Opening Performance

Talent Round

Spirit Performances

Q&A with the Finalists

Homecoming Royalty

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...