Community, National News, News

2014 Midterm Election Poll

Take The Miami Hurricane’s quick 3-question poll on student interest in the midterm election.

Will you vote on election day?

• Yes (48%, 30 Votes)
  • I already sent in an absentee ballot (33%, 21 Votes)
  • No, I'm not voting at all (21%, 13 Votes)

Total Voters: 63

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Who do you plan to vote for in the Florida gubernatorial race?

• Charlie Crist (60%, 29 Votes)
  • Rick Scott (31%, 15 Votes)
  • Other (10%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 48

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Which issue is most important to you?

• Florida governor (68%, 34 Votes)
  • Water and land conservation (Amendment 1) (22%, 11 Votes)
  • Medical marijuana (Amendment 2) (12%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 50

Polls Archive

Loading ... Loading ...

Featured image courtesy of Rob Boudon on Flickr.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...