Television, UBuzz

‘Lost’ Easter eggs hidden throughout ‘Once Upon a Time’

“Lost” may have ended a little over four years ago, but teasers in “Once Upon a Time” (which has the same creators as “Lost”) have kept the legend alive. Here’s a look at some of the Easter eggs gained by watching “Once Upon a Time!”

• The Lost Numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, 108)
    • The Clock: Some people may remember that the airplane that crashed into the mysterious island on “Lost” was Oceanic 815. This number appears time and again in “Once Upon a Time.” From the very first episode, the number had importance. The clock in the center of Storybrooke had been stuck at 8:15. The clock then moves, chiming at 8:16. The next time the clock is shown, it is at 8:23. Basically, the clock cycles through the “Lost” sequence of numbers.
    • Emma’s room number at Granny’s inn is 4.
    • Payments (8 coppers for rabbits) and quantities (42 candy bars sold) are frequently in “Lost”
    • Regina and Henry live at 108 (the number on the house).
  • Apollo Candy Bars
    • Henry’s favorite candy bar is Apollo, which also happened to be the candy bar that was dropped onto the island.
  • Dharma Stations
    • Emma Swan’s very name is based off the Swan Dharma Station that had been on the island.
  • MacCutcheon Scotch Whiskey
    • The expensive drink on “Lost” also appears as the drink of choice for many characters on “Once Upon a Time.” Rumpelstiltskin even gave Belle some on a date they had together.
  • Eye Close-Ups
    • A constant transition in “Lost,” which has now transitioned to “Once Upon a Time,” was the zoom-out of the eye. This happens to Jack in the first episode of “Lost,” and it also happens to Emma in the first episode of “Once.”
  • Television Shows in Television Shows
    • “Exposé” was a show featured on “Lost.” Belle watched that particular show during her stay in the hospital.
  • Airflights
    • Ajira Airlines was the other airline used in “Lost,” as opposed to Oceanic. Some of the characters use this airline in order to travel to New York in “Once Upon a Time.”
  • Actors
    • Many actors have appeared in both shows.
Actor Once Upon a Time Lost
Lana Parrilla Regina the Evil Queen Greta
Emilie de Ravin Belle Claire Littleton
Jorge Garcia Anton the Giant Hugo Reyes
Rebecca Mader Wicked Witch (Zelena) Charlotte Lewis
Alan Dale King George Charles Widmore
Elizabeth Mitchell Unknown (Frozen) Juliet Burke
Naveen Andrews Jafar (OUAT-in Wonderland) Sayid Jarrah

Esther Ponce De Leon

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...