Television, UBuzz

‘Lost’ Easter eggs hidden throughout ‘Once Upon a Time’

“Lost” may have ended a little over four years ago, but teasers in “Once Upon a Time” (which has the same creators as “Lost”) have kept the legend alive. Here’s a look at some of the Easter eggs gained by watching “Once Upon a Time!”

• The Lost Numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, 108)
    • The Clock: Some people may remember that the airplane that crashed into the mysterious island on “Lost” was Oceanic 815. This number appears time and again in “Once Upon a Time.” From the very first episode, the number had importance. The clock in the center of Storybrooke had been stuck at 8:15. The clock then moves, chiming at 8:16. The next time the clock is shown, it is at 8:23. Basically, the clock cycles through the “Lost” sequence of numbers.
    • Emma’s room number at Granny’s inn is 4.
    • Payments (8 coppers for rabbits) and quantities (42 candy bars sold) are frequently in “Lost”
    • Regina and Henry live at 108 (the number on the house).
  • Apollo Candy Bars
    • Henry’s favorite candy bar is Apollo, which also happened to be the candy bar that was dropped onto the island.
  • Dharma Stations
    • Emma Swan’s very name is based off the Swan Dharma Station that had been on the island.
  • MacCutcheon Scotch Whiskey
    • The expensive drink on “Lost” also appears as the drink of choice for many characters on “Once Upon a Time.” Rumpelstiltskin even gave Belle some on a date they had together.
  • Eye Close-Ups
    • A constant transition in “Lost,” which has now transitioned to “Once Upon a Time,” was the zoom-out of the eye. This happens to Jack in the first episode of “Lost,” and it also happens to Emma in the first episode of “Once.”
  • Television Shows in Television Shows
    • “Exposé” was a show featured on “Lost.” Belle watched that particular show during her stay in the hospital.
  • Airflights
    • Ajira Airlines was the other airline used in “Lost,” as opposed to Oceanic. Some of the characters use this airline in order to travel to New York in “Once Upon a Time.”
  • Actors
    • Many actors have appeared in both shows.
Actor Once Upon a Time Lost
Lana Parrilla Regina the Evil Queen Greta
Emilie de Ravin Belle Claire Littleton
Jorge Garcia Anton the Giant Hugo Reyes
Rebecca Mader Wicked Witch (Zelena) Charlotte Lewis
Alan Dale King George Charles Widmore
Elizabeth Mitchell Unknown (Frozen) Juliet Burke
Naveen Andrews Jafar (OUAT-in Wonderland) Sayid Jarrah

Esther Ponce De Leon

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No. 24 Miami raced out to an early lead but could not finish off a weekend swee ...

Freshman first baseman Alex Toral recorded his first home run as a Hurricane, and No. 24 Miami held ...

The Miami Hurricanes swimming & diving team saved its best for last, finishing off the ACC Swimm ...

The No. 25 University of Miami women's golf team heads to New Orleans this Sunday to compete in ...