Blogs, UBuzz

QUIZ: Are You Smarter Than a Tour Guide?

President’s 100 (P100) is a group of student ambassadors who work with the Office of Admission to share information about the University of Miami.

They’re the students wearing orange polo shirts who give massive herds of prospective students (and their parents) a campus tour while walking backward.

P100 applicants go through a three-round selection process before being picked to represent the university, and they are trained to know all there is to know about the U. That means they know their stuff.

SEE ALSO: President’s 100 adopts selective recruitment

These quiz questions were adapted from an actual test administered to current P100s during their training at the start of the semester.

Are you smarter than a tour guide? It’s time to find out.

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “QUIZ: Are You Smarter Than a Tour Guide?”

1. Ryan says:

Just saying, some of these aren’t correct…

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...