Blogs, Featured, Shalala, UBuzz

Top 10 Yik Yak Reactions to Shalala Stepping Down

President Donna E. Shalala announced Monday that she will be stepping down from her position as president of the University of Miami, and UM students have reacted on social media.

The Miami Hurricane staff has collected screenshots from Yik Yak of some of the wittiest reactions.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.53.59 PM

yikyak1Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.54.04 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.48.24 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.51.12 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.50.46 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.56.23 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 2.59.26 PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 3.09.55 PM

Read the news story: Donna E. Shalala will step down at school year’s end

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...