Blogs, UBuzz

PLAYLIST: Tailgate Like a Cane

The home-opening Hurricanes football game against Florida A&M Saturday night is the University of Miami student event of the weekend.

To help you tailgate like a Cane at Sun Life Stadium, The Miami Hurricane has created a playlist with songs that are sure to fire up Canes fans.

Here are the editors’ picks:

Lyssa Goldberg

Lyssa Goldberg is online editor of The Miami Hurricane. She is a senior majoring in journalism and political science with a minor in math. She has interned at Mashable and the Miami New Times, and her work has also been featured in The Huffington Post.

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “PLAYLIST: Tailgate Like a Cane”

1. You have point of actuality an excellent webmaster. The web site filling swiftness can be outstanding. It appears that what you are doing any distinctive key. Moreover, A contents are usually masterpiece. you have carried out an excellent pastime on this matter!

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...