Sports Briefs 9/4

Sophomore Alexandra Damley-Strnad and Junior Giancarlo Falconi, members of the University of Miami's club sailing race team, sail across Lake Osceola on Wednesday in order to raise awareness for the club. Victoria McKaba // Staff Photographer

Sophomore Alexandra Damley-Strnad and Junior Giancarlo Falconi, members of the UM club sailing race team, sail across Lake Osceola on Wednesday in order to raise awareness for the club. Victoria McKaba // Staff Photographer

Football Game Buses

Seats on the buses can now be reserved online. All students should receive an email with the details. Buses will pick up students and their guests (if they have a guest ticket) at Stanford Circle. Buses will start leaving three hours before kickoff, and the last one will depart at the scheduled kickoff time. Only clear bags are permitted, and the buses will start returning to campus from the game at halftime.

Access the bus reservation form here.

Fun Life at Sun Life

Sun Life Stadium – where the Hurricane football team competes – is being renovated. By 2016, the stadium will have new lighting, seat cushions and an almost-entirely-covering roof. The $350-million-dollar plan is being paid for by Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, and the motivation for the improvements came from the NFL, which stated that Miami could not host another Super Bowl until the team’s stadium updated its features.

Danny New

When Al Golden recruited David Njoku to the University of Miami in 2014 the Cedar Grove, N.J. native ...

The night after FIU gave away a game to the University of Miami with a ninth-inning passed ball that ...

Redshirt freshman quarterback Jack Allison left the University of Miami football program on Tuesday. ...

Closer Frankie Bartow stared into the Panthers’ dugout immediately after fanning the final batter of ...

Go ahead. Try telling former University of Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya that his critics say he gets ...

UM marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with a reading of names and recollections of a survivor. ...

A recent paper argues that not only have researchers just scratched the surface of analyzing the Ama ...

The period of the first 100 days in office is a telling gauge for a president's full term in th ...

UM students, staff and faculty join the worldwide march to end men’s violence against women. ...

Greek Week at the University of Miami is committed to raising money and awareness for United Cerebra ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team came up short against No. 34 Duke University, 4-1, Th ...

Images from @CanesMensTennis win over Boston College. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team were both among the ni ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's tennis team is set to open ACC Championship play Friday afterno ...

Miami Hurricanes tight end David Njoku was selected with the 29th overall pick by the Cleveland Brow ...