V's Take

My crush count is above par …

V,

This past weekend, I was visiting a few friends in The Windy City, and I realized that I’m extremely attracted to all of them. I’m very conflicted because most of these people are in relationships. So do I want to be a homewrecker, or do I just want a guest appearance at some point? 

I don’t know what to do. HELP.

Sincerely,

Conniving for a Cameo

Dear Tiger Woods,

I don’t think it’s weird that you have these urges. You should probably try and contain them when you’re in public, but it’s OK to be horny. It’s almost summer – it’s hot and sticky outside, and we all know what happens in Miami when it’s hot. People just start taking their clothes off.

As far as your friends in Chi-town, my advice is that you try and talk it out with a few of them. If you’re as close as I think you are, then when the topic comes up casually in conversation – just casually – present  the idea. Just make it known that it’s something you would be interested in should the opportunity arise.

I’m sure that after a few drinks, this conversation could take the turn you want it to. Let’s be real here – people in their 20s are always on board to experiment, and why not do it with someone you’re already comfortable with.

Still, you should tread carefully.

We all saw what happened with Hilary Duff in “Gossip Girl.” Penn Badgely was all about a threesome and then he focused on that girl who was his best friend in elementary school and Hilary Duff got all pissed and dumped him. This is not to say that your life is “Gossip Girl,” but things like these could go very wrong very fast.

It’s easy for people to get awkward, and that would cause your relationship to suffer. So just evaluate this situation, and make sure you’re prepared for any and all consequences.

You’re sure to get at least one interesting night out of this scenario, so I say just go for it.

But don’t contract any weird diseases.

Advice Columnist

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...