Sports briefs 4/10

Football

The Hurricanes’ Spring Game and related activities will be held Saturday at Sun Life Stadium. Parking lots open at 2 p.m. and all fans should park in the Maroon Lot. Stadium gates will open at 3 p.m.

The players will be available for an autograph session near Gate E at 4 p.m. The Athletic Department asks that fans do not bring their own items to be signed. The official team poster is the only memorabilia permitted for autographs.

At 5 p.m., Miami’s new uniforms for the 2014 season will be unveiled. Then, the modified Spring Game will kick off at 6 p.m.

Coach Al Golden said this year’s event will include 1-on-1 competitions,  7-on-7 drills and a brief scrimmage. It will be broadcast on ESPN3.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com. 

Spencer Dandes

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...