Dear V

Dear V: My boss has a bone to pick …

V,

I’m a student worker and I can’t stop thinking about my co-worker. It started out as a mere crush but has viciously grown into a full-on passionate desire for him to call me into his office, rip off my clothes and have me on top of his desk as I grab onto his perfectly tight, bubble butt and scream out his name in pure satisfaction. This wouldn’t seem so bad, but he’s more than 10 years older than me, and – wait for it – married. I realize that this makes me the worst person on earth, and I would never do anything with him unless he approached me first, but he 110 percent flirts with me on the regular. It’s getting to the point where I’m staring to think this may actually happen …

Home Wrecker

Dear Zoe Barnes,

There’s no harm in a little bit of fantasizing now and again. In my opinion, it’s not really a big deal to be attracted to someone that’s attached, as long as you don’t act on it.

That being said, if this guy is coming on to you, and you want it, then get it. I’m not one to suggest breaking up a marriage, but it seems like this guy isn’t too worried about his home life.

You also have to think about what you want from this “relationship.” Is this something that would just be a one-time thing, or do you want to carry this out for a longer amount of time? Because, as my mother always told me, “once a cheater, always a cheater.”

Let’s be real – this isn’t going to go anywhere. Even if the two of you give in to each other and get your freak on, the chances that it’ll go past a drunken office party hookup are slim to none.

I would say try your best to control yourself; you don’t want to be the girl that breaks up a marriage. But then again, sometimes you just have to listen to the little devil on your shoulder.

You go on and grab that bubble butt and make sure you’re careful – you don’t want to end up in a sketchy part of a D.C. subway station with Frank Underwood … things could get messy.

About Author

V Advice Columnist

Myron Rolle is ready to take his game from the football field to the operating table. Those precious ...

University of Miami middle linebacker Shaquille Quarterman’s ultimate goal has always been the same: ...

Just one glance at Brad Kaaya throwing passes Tuesday after the University of Miami’s first spring f ...

Yes, the Hurricanes’ uncertainty at quarterback has created some uneasiness, as Mark Richt told me r ...

Senior guards Adrienne Motley and Jessica Thomas sat slumped over on the Watsco Center floor late Mo ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

U.S. Trust will provide advisory services for UM’s long-term growth portfolio. ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

Miami travels to Louisville, Ky., Sunday at noon to face No. 34 Louisville at the Bass-Rudd Tennis C ...

Briadam Herrera continued his sparkling postseason run Friday at the IU Natatorium, finishing as the ...

The Hurricanes will welcome a talented field of teams to Cobb Stadium for the second of three home m ...

The No. 37 Miami women's tennis team fell to Boston College, 6-1, Friday afternoon at the Flynn ...

The Miami Hurricanes dropped their series opener to No. 8 North Carolina Friday afternoon at Boshame ...