Photo

Chinese New Year

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami, FL on the 3rd of February 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year, was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year's Chinese New Year Celebration as well. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami on Feb. 3, 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year’s Chinese New Year Celebration. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Monica Herndon

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...