Photo

Chinese New Year

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami, FL on the 3rd of February 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year, was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year's Chinese New Year Celebration as well. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Dragon dance performed by the John Wait Kung Fu Academy during the third annual lunar Chinese New Years celebration at the University of Miami on Feb. 3, 2014. The celebration that signified the beginning of the Lunar New Year was hosted by the Asian American Students Association (AASA) and the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA). The John Wai Kung Fu Academy is located in Plantation, Fla. and performed at last year’s Chinese New Year Celebration. Sarah Hirth // Contributing Photographer

Monica Herndon

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...