(2/3) News briefs

Hillary Clinton ticketing

Distribution of tickets to see Hillary Clinton’s speech on campus will begin on Monday across all campuses. Only one ticket per Cane Card will be allowed.

Student tickets for undergraduate, graduate and law students on the Coral Gables campus will be distributed from the University Center Ticket Window starting at 8:30 a.m. The ticket window will be distributing tickets as long as they last.

It is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Medical students at the Miller School of Medicine will receive emails from Student Government with instructions for reserving tickets for pick-up at the Miller Campus.

Ticket distribution for non-employee graduate students on the Miller Campus will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Office of Graduate Studies located in Room 650, RMSB, Suite 1128.

Graduate students at the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science will be able to pick-up tickets from the Graduate Student Office located in SLAB 130 beginning at 9 a.m.

Toppel

The Production and Stats and Information Groups from ESPN will hold an information session 4:30 p.m. on Monday at the Toppel Career Center. They will be speaking about the Content Associate Program.

There will be an information session about Omnipoint at 12:30 p.m. at Toppel to learn about the company.

The “Work It” Fashion event will take place 11 a.m. on Wednesday in the UC Patio. The event will demonstrate how to work professionally at interviews and networking events.

LoweDown

February’s LoweDown event will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday. The theme will be “Viva l’Amore!” and will feature a tour of the Kress Collection of Renaissance and Baroque art. The event is free for Lowe members, and admission is $10 for non-members.

Ashley Martinez may be emailed at amartinez@themiamihurricane.com. 

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

Most NBA mock drafts had Miami Hurricanes guard Davon Reed going late in the second round of Thursda ...

University of Miami shooting guard Davon Reed will gather with friends and family in Ewing, New Jers ...

University of Miami great and Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp announced on Tuesday that he pl ...

The University of Miami continues to make a hard push for five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley of ...

The University of Miami’s 2018 football recruiting class, already ranked the best in the country by ...

UM Student Affairs Advocacy Coordinator Heather Stevens has been awarded the William Leftwich Award ...

President Julio Frenk makes the case for collaboration at eMerge Americas. ...

UM College of Engineering Dean Jean-Pierre Bardet and alumnus Rony Abovitz share the stage in a disc ...

UM showcases its technology initiatives and projects at eMerge Americas ...

The University of Miami Center for Computational Science and the Fastrack Institute sign an agreemen ...

Four weeks, four potential stars, only at The U. ...

Redshirt senior forward Kamari Murphy of the University of Miami men's basketball team will pla ...

Senior guard Davon Reed of the University of Miami men's basketball team was selected No. 32 ov ...

Lexi Castellano of the University of Miami soccer team spent almost four weeks this summer in Vietna ...

Miami Hurricanes baseball legend Pat Burrell will be inducted into the Omaha College Baseball Hall o ...