(2/3) News briefs

Hillary Clinton ticketing

Distribution of tickets to see Hillary Clinton’s speech on campus will begin on Monday across all campuses. Only one ticket per Cane Card will be allowed.

Student tickets for undergraduate, graduate and law students on the Coral Gables campus will be distributed from the University Center Ticket Window starting at 8:30 a.m. The ticket window will be distributing tickets as long as they last.

It is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Medical students at the Miller School of Medicine will receive emails from Student Government with instructions for reserving tickets for pick-up at the Miller Campus.

Ticket distribution for non-employee graduate students on the Miller Campus will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Office of Graduate Studies located in Room 650, RMSB, Suite 1128.

Graduate students at the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science will be able to pick-up tickets from the Graduate Student Office located in SLAB 130 beginning at 9 a.m.

Toppel

The Production and Stats and Information Groups from ESPN will hold an information session 4:30 p.m. on Monday at the Toppel Career Center. They will be speaking about the Content Associate Program.

There will be an information session about Omnipoint at 12:30 p.m. at Toppel to learn about the company.

The “Work It” Fashion event will take place 11 a.m. on Wednesday in the UC Patio. The event will demonstrate how to work professionally at interviews and networking events.

LoweDown

February’s LoweDown event will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday. The theme will be “Viva l’Amore!” and will feature a tour of the Kress Collection of Renaissance and Baroque art. The event is free for Lowe members, and admission is $10 for non-members.

Ashley Martinez may be emailed at amartinez@themiamihurricane.com. 

About Author

Alexander Gonzalez Assistant Editor

And another one... The stars just keep committing. A few hours after Miami Southridge’s nationally h ...

Want an early look at the incoming shooting guard who has a chance to become Miami’s best basketball ...

The University of Miami quarterback corps is deep in numbers but shallow in experience. The battle c ...

Freshmen anyone? Mark Richt sounds like he’s liking these three early-enrollee true freshmen a whole ...

The University of Miami completed Day Three of spring football on Saturday, and as soon as practice ...

More than 250 participants met at the UM Fieldhouse at the Watsco Center to learn more from industry ...

Redshirt freshman diver David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men’s 10-meter plat ...

UM junior Gina Panarese was surprised on campus Thursday by the Ellen DeGeneres show and asked to pa ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

Highlights from the 2016-17 Miami men's basketball season ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...

Facing its 10th top-30 opponent in 13 matches this season, the No. 37 Miami women's tennis team ...

Junior lefthander Michael Mediavilla was his vintage self, Miami's offense came through again, ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...