V's Take

Dear V: I’ve stumbled upon sexy snaps …

V,

During a past relationship I received some nude selfies from my then partner. This fine dame kindly requested that I delete the images she sent me. I told her I would consider deleting the images. Is it weird that I do not feel morally obligated to delete the images? Should I delete the images?

Sincerely,

Pornographer

Dear Zac Efron,

I get the allure of nude pictures. They’re fun and exciting and they’re an easy way to get rid of your blue balls when you’re home for the break. I understand you, you and me … we’re connected on a spiritual level.

Nevertheless, have some respect for this girl and delete the pictures. The poor thing probably thinks that you’ve done it already. That she can put all her worries aside and ignore the nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach that one day she’ll be connected to an Anthony Weiner scandal.

She probably has no idea that, even when you do delete the pictures, they will be forever stored in some magical iCloud that any second-semester computer engineering student will be able to decode, bless her heart.

I don’t know if it’s weird that you don’t feel morally obligated to delete the images. You dated her and I’m assuming it was a good relationship at some point so you should at least respect her enough to delete them. Think about it this way: What if you were dating some girl and her ex still had nudes of her? You’d probably feel uncomfortable about that. I know I would.

Just think about Vanessa Hudgens and her very public lady bits. What would Jesus do?

P.S. Revenge porn is currently only illegal in the state of New York … Do with that what you will.

Advice Columnist

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The Miami women's basketball team plays its last game of the 2017-18 regular season Sunday at 4 ...

Canes and Eagles play at 2 p.m. Saturday in key ACC matchup. ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Miami women's tennis team resumes play Saturday with its second match of the season at a ne ...

Check out the best images from Day 1 at the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships. ...