Dear V

Dear V: I need to make it to the finish line …

V,

So I think I’m going crazy. I’ve liked this guy for a bit but I think I might be getting bored. Also, I’m super stressed and I think that’s adding to it. I keep finding all these flaws in him, but really I think I’m just projecting. What’s wrong with me? What do I do?

Frustrated and Alone

Dear Kris Jenner,

We’ve all been there. We’re with someone, we like them and then for some reason it just fizzles out. It’s natural and it happens.

But if I were you, I would re-evaluate why you liked him in the first place. Sometimes we think things are dying down when a boy hasn’t made a move but that’s not necessarily always the case. For some people it just takes a while to get comfortable enough to get close enough to other people.

There’s also something to say about your attitude. If you’re stressed and you’re taking out on this poor guy then you’ll end up sad and alone and you’ll never get any. I don’t mean to be so blunt but if we keep looking for the flaws in other people then we’re never going to be able to get our crap together long enough for anyone to tolerate us.

What you should do is invite him to coffee at Starbucks and take a study break. I don’t care how many orgo tests you have next week, you need to take care of your sexual health.

And you’re right, Bruce Jenner had that weird facelift thing and his hair is thinning so it’s a little gross to look at but he’s an Olympic champion and that’s all that matters.

Advice Columnist

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...