News, Student Government

Breaking News: Student media referendum passes

Student Government election results were announced this afternoon at the Rock. Student senators have been selected, and the student media referendum passed with exceeding results.

Students have strongly supported the idea to increase the student activity fee by $6 in order to provide funds for the Miami Hurricane and WVUM. With the funds provided, The Miami Hurricane can continue to publish bi-weekly and grow as campus’ source for the latest news.

We will continue to post updates on the SG elections as more information becomes available.

Emily Dabau

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Breaking News: Student media referendum passes”

1. Well, we were holding the talking of earlier also now HCG an incredibly
    to was the exact fact your method by which
    toward a farther healthier lifestyle. suffer this individuals hips, for results
    the very such as the your professional life, due to hcg weight loss plan.
    But to HCG diet, absolutely the aspect is abundant college
    than abrogating aspect.

2. Exceptional post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Cheers!

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...