Sports Briefs 9/16

GOLF
The women’s golf team finished seventh this weekend at the Mary Fossum Invitational in East Lansing, Mich. Miami junior Leticia Ras-Anderica turned in Miami’s best individual performance, shooting a 12-over 228 for the tournament.
Michigan State took home the team title, followed by Ohio State, Notre Dame, Northwestern and Oregon rounding out the top five.
CROSS COUNTRY
Miami traveled to the 2013 Mountain Dew Invitational at the University of Florida, placing high in numerous events. Lindsi Arrington finished ninth in the women’s 6K race, while Sean Pezzulo had the best result for the men. He ended up 24th in the men’s 8K race.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com.

Spencer Dandes

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...