Sports Briefs 9/16

GOLF
The women’s golf team finished seventh this weekend at the Mary Fossum Invitational in East Lansing, Mich. Miami junior Leticia Ras-Anderica turned in Miami’s best individual performance, shooting a 12-over 228 for the tournament.
Michigan State took home the team title, followed by Ohio State, Notre Dame, Northwestern and Oregon rounding out the top five.
CROSS COUNTRY
Miami traveled to the 2013 Mountain Dew Invitational at the University of Florida, placing high in numerous events. Lindsi Arrington finished ninth in the women’s 6K race, while Sean Pezzulo had the best result for the men. He ended up 24th in the men’s 8K race.

Spencer Dandes may be emailed at sports@themiamihurricane.com.

Spencer Dandes

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...