V.Online

V.Online: Hats off to the original!

I’m one of those people that is a firm believer that nothing is ever as good as the first. I don’t like sequels or trilogies and when they change the actors it makes me mad (Re: The Hulk in The Avengers).

But the original V wrote me an email recently (sometimes I’m sappy so bear with me). I was so happy to be able to carry on that legacy and “sassypants voice” that dear Vanessa Cutler thought up so many moons ago. I may not be the same as the original but I’m sure as hell here to whip out the sass.

I may have to rethink my policy on sequels and part twos.

Thanks so much for writing, Vanessa! Hope I keep making you proud!

Write me if you ever need anything.

Check out the email below.

Advice Columnist

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...