Campus Life, News

Deconstructing the construction of the Student Activity Center

COVER_SAC_ng

Ten years and $46.5 million later, the 119,368-square-foot Student Activities Center (SAC) on Lake Osceola’s shore will officially open at noon on Monday. Part study lounge and part meeting area, the SAC’s three floors feature updates of old favorites like the Rat and the introduction of new office spaces for student organizations. Here is The Miami Hurricane’s road map for navigating the SAC. For more coverage, check out themiamihurricane.com/tmhtv on Tuesday.

SACweb-01

Alexander Gonzalez

Assistant Editor

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...