V.Online

V.Online: Witchcraft and Wizardry

Do not watch The Conjuring.

SPOILER ALERT: It’s scary as balls.

If you don’t like dolls, creepy children, crazy witches/bitches, french maids, clothing lines, antique toys, wooden staircases, cellars, armoires, vintage VW vans, old Mustangs, children’s games, birds, lakes, houses, lake houses or  the ’70s, stay far, far away.

And if you decide to ignore me, God bless you.

This movie is so mind blowing in so many ways that it made me go home with a headache … and a fear for the dark that I haven’t experienced since my time in kindergarten.

The plot has twists and turns and ups and downs and it makes you laugh and cry and scream and faint. It’s physically and emotionally exhausting. But in the end, it’s really, truly worth it.

Do it if you’re up to a good scare and afterwards you can say I made you do it. You’ll understand later.

May the force be with you,

P.S. I think I’m having a nervous breakdown because I just heard an evil laugh come from my air conditioning vent. You know that kind of deep like, “HA HA HA” laugh that’s supposed to sound like the devil? That.

Lord help me.

About Author

V Advice Columnist

And another one... The stars just keep committing. A few hours after Miami Southridge’s nationally h ...

Want an early look at the incoming shooting guard who has a chance to become Miami’s best basketball ...

The University of Miami quarterback corps is deep in numbers but shallow in experience. The battle c ...

Freshmen anyone? Mark Richt sounds like he’s liking these three early-enrollee true freshmen a whole ...

The University of Miami completed Day Three of spring football on Saturday, and as soon as practice ...

More than 250 participants met at the UM Fieldhouse at the Watsco Center to learn more from industry ...

Redshirt freshman diver David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men’s 10-meter plat ...

UM junior Gina Panarese was surprised on campus Thursday by the Ellen DeGeneres show and asked to pa ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

Highlights from the 2016-17 Miami men's basketball season ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...

Facing its 10th top-30 opponent in 13 matches this season, the No. 37 Miami women's tennis team ...

Junior lefthander Michael Mediavilla was his vintage self, Miami's offense came through again, ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...