V.Online

V.Online: Witchcraft and Wizardry

Do not watch The Conjuring.

SPOILER ALERT: It’s scary as balls.

If you don’t like dolls, creepy children, crazy witches/bitches, french maids, clothing lines, antique toys, wooden staircases, cellars, armoires, vintage VW vans, old Mustangs, children’s games, birds, lakes, houses, lake houses or  the ’70s, stay far, far away.

And if you decide to ignore me, God bless you.

This movie is so mind blowing in so many ways that it made me go home with a headache … and a fear for the dark that I haven’t experienced since my time in kindergarten.

The plot has twists and turns and ups and downs and it makes you laugh and cry and scream and faint. It’s physically and emotionally exhausting. But in the end, it’s really, truly worth it.

Do it if you’re up to a good scare and afterwards you can say I made you do it. You’ll understand later.

May the force be with you,

P.S. I think I’m having a nervous breakdown because I just heard an evil laugh come from my air conditioning vent. You know that kind of deep like, “HA HA HA” laugh that’s supposed to sound like the devil? That.

Lord help me.

Advice Columnist

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team fought valiantly at the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center, but ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...