Dear V: My goodies were good enough for him and his boys…

Dear V ,

I am really into sexting and enjoy sending my boyfriend pictures of my boobs and other “essentials.” I use Snapchat to make sure that he can’t copy the pictures and send them to his boys. One day, though, his friend sent me a naughty picture of myself. I can’t believe that my supposed boyfriend broke his promise. Should I break up with him?

Sally Sexts Seashells by the Seashore

Sexting Sally,

I guess meeting Harry didn’t turn out so well … After all, he did tell you men and women couldn’t be friends. I apologize for being insensitive, but I couldn’t resist.

I am going to finally put a cap on the letters about sexting.

I want to use you as an example for the rest of the bimbos that think sexting is cute, sexy, smart, in the British sense, hot, etc.

Sexting meant something back in the day. Video tapes used to be made, stored and revisited later for viewing pleasure. Simple and effective. Now with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tom’s watchful eye over MySpace, sexting has become a public spectacle with thousands of viewers getting excited over your probably un-perky boobs. It’s a likely assumption.

And there is that age-old saying: “You can’t trust no man.” Snapchat helps justify the amount of scumbags that continue to break their “sincere” promises.

Unless you signed a contract that guaranteed legal actions for breaking this agreement, you’ll have to deal with the world having a detailed close-up of your junk.

You should think about your boy’s friend because he may have saved you from further humiliation. He might care about you more than the guy that betrayed you.

I think you like the attention that sexting brings, but I am assuming you’re not too happy with the public display of your privates.

Again, it seems counterintuitive to say “betrayal” because you have already betrayed yourself by publicizing your goodies on the Internet.

But every cloud has a silver lining … Or the metal lining of the bra that once covered your tits. Your young body will remain immortal through the power of the Internet. Talk about the ultimate fountain of youth.

You can tell your Jetson grandkids that you were a five-minute Internet porn sensation. Bask in the glory.

Otherwise, it’s time to tell your boyfriend to f*** off.

Advice Columnist

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...